What We Offer
- The Business Boardroom (BBR) is a Monthly Mentoring and Accountability programme.
- The concept was initially conceived by one of the founder members who was running private coaching session and offered a mid – monthly power call. These calls proved so successful that he wanted to offer this help to more than just his private clients on a one on one basis. He thought there was a way to share with many.
- Membership is by invitation only and enables members to share in a supportive and friendly environment, problems and challenges they may be encountering both business and personal.
- In BBR we are there to help them overcome these or find ways to manage these and to move on towards their business s and personal goals
- In addition to their monthly meeting, members will also receive a monthly accountability call to keep them on course with the
Our mission is to provide an affordable World Wide recognised mentoring, coaching and accountability programme, available for anyone from Start Ups through to established businesses.
The values of BBR are C.H.I.R.U.P
- Client focussed – at BBR each client has their own specific challenges which need a tailored and bespoke resolution
- Honesty & Integrity – These are at the centre of any of our discussions and interventions
- Results Focussed – We always strive to keep our members on track with their required end results
- Understanding – Whatever the situation, our aim is to understand what our clients want
- Partnerships – Whatever level our clients are at, we always aim to help them forge partnerships, with whoever will best help them.
While always keeping the environment at each BBR session FUN and light hearted.
- Monthly Mentoring 100%
- Membership Invitation Only 100%
- Support Structure 100%
To be honest is is suitable for anyone, from those entrepreneurs, presently employed with just an idea, who want to see their idea come to life, to the New Start Up, through to those Small to Medium sized Businesses or Business Owners who want to move to the next stage of Growth.
No to be honest our resident senior Business Coach and Mentor, has had experience and of a wide variety of business sectors, from Retail, Property, through to Electronics, Manufacturing and the World of Finance.
What The Members Are Saying:
I recently joined The Business Board Room, (BBR), about five months ago. I expected to be shown how to take my business to the next level along with other liked minded people.
What I found was that I was part of a group of highly intelligent, motivated, friendly and hard working individuals with an aim committed to helping others as well as themselves.
The meetings are structured and orderly but also fun and very enjoyable at the same time.
The main benefits to me have been the brilliant accountability structure that’s in place. The clear answers given to what ever problems and fears that you may be facing, along with an action plan to help combat these. The sense of belonging and warm friendship that exists within the group.
Although we all have different businesses, Sukhi has the ability to understand each and everyone.
For anyone looking to take their business to the next level I highly recommend BBR. Halstead Ottley
So I’m really excited that the BBR has got me to this stage…and I feel with Sukhi’s guidance and support that I am now truly ready to receive my new venture and my true calling is almost being made verbal and available to me!!!! YAY!!!! 🙂
Thank you to all of you for your wisdom, advice, mentoring and for sharing the bus ride with me.
‘m just getting off at this stop but will pick the BBR bus up at another stop later on the journey!A.V February 2014
BBR was a million miles away from what I expected, everyone was great, Sukhi and his team are truly amazing and understanding, the atmosphere was very pleasant and family like, everyone In the room is there to hand hold you, and not discourage you but to encourage you.
Being accountable to someone other than your self is very important, it gives you that extra push. We also set some goals at my first BBR meeting, and I slashed them, all because of this one BBR meeting my takings for the store have increased and a very healthy rate of around £150 per day, I am far more motivated since joining.
Sukhi is really an inspiration, his methodology is as easy as ABC, no matter what your business is, and the BBR is for all. The BBR has already paid for itself.M.P August 2014